Are you having issues accessing an electronic article, journal, or library database?
To troubleshoot an electronic access issue please answer the following questions:
- Were you trying to access the article from the general library search or a specific database or resource?
- Where were you trying to access the article? Were you on or off-campus?
- If they were off-campus, how were you connecting to the resource: via VPN or just your UCID?
- Have you tried accessing the resource in a different web browser and received the same error? If you can access the resource in a different web browser it may be due to your web browser cookies and cache. Clearing your cookies and cache may fix this access issue.
- If you are still getting the error, please either share a screenshot or the specific error message you are getting and we will investigate the matter further.
- Any other details you want to provide about the situation.
If you are still having issues please email email@example.com with answers to these questions and we will respond to you inquiry. Thanks!
Other Options to Ask Questions:
Search our FAQs Knowledgebase or connect directly to the Research Help Desk via chat, email, or text.