Q. Why can't I access . . . ?
In order to access the NJIT Library materials restricted to our community only, you must:
- Be a current student, faculty or staff.
- Have a valid UCID and password or be using VPN.
- Begin your search at the library homepage (library.njit.edu)
If you still cannot access restricted materials
- Clear the cache & cookies from your web browser (instructions)
- Close the web browser (and/or restart your computer)
- Reopen the web browser and rerun your search through the library website (library.njitedu).
Review the minimum computing requirements at NJIT
If that doesn't work,
- Try another computer
- Make sure you are not using a computer that is on a network that has a high level of security (usually at work on a corporate network).
- Try at another time or day
Contact your librarian and let us know if you are still experiencing issues after attempting to access the resource
We will work with you to resolve the issue.