Q. How can I apply for a job in the library?
All applicants should visit the NJIT Career Site web site to review and apply for available student positions.
To view current postings:
- Go to my.njit.edu
- Go to Student Services
- Go to On-campus Employment
- "Click Here" to check if you meet requirements
- Click Here to access CornerStone
- Go to Student Employment Positions
- Go to Career Center from pop-down menu
- Go to "Explore Open Jobs"
- Search with Department, Keyword or ReqID
For further reference assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (973-596-3210).
Was this helpful? 0 0