Q. How do I know if the library subscribes to a specific journal, newspaper, or magazine?
Follow these quick steps to find out if the library subscribes to the resource you are looking for:
- Go to the library home page
- Click on the Journals tab.
- In the box, type in the title of the resource ( that is the name of journal, magazine or newspaper).
- Click submit.
- Results will show the databases that provide the journal and a link to get there.
Note: Links will also point to NJIT Libraries Print Journals contained in the catalog.
- For a fuller explanation see Find Full Text.
- Please ask a Librarian if you need help.
Was this helpful? 0 0