Q. How do I find the full text of an article in a specific journal or magazine or newspaper?
Follow these quick steps to find out if the library subscribes to the resource containing your article:
- Go to the library home page
- Click on the Journals tab.
- In the box, type in the title of the resource ( that is the name of journal, magazine or newspaper).
- Click submit.
- Results will show the dates of the issues that NJIT has access to and a link to get there.
Note: Links will also point to NJIT Libraries Print Journals contained in the catalog.
- For a fuller explanation see Find Full Text.
- Please ask a Librarian if you need help.
Was this helpful? 0 0